Currently, it has been noted and it’s very compulsory that all candidates must create account on jamb site or create Jamb Profile on jamb Portal before they can participate and write Jamb exam.Also, it will enable them check their Jamb result, print out their Jamb result, as well as admission letter and many more.
To Create Jamb Profile on portal is very easy and it does not take time, it only when you complete the process will indicate that you will be eligible to seat for the 2017/2018 Jamb examination.
ALSO SEE HOW TO:Download JAMB CBT Practice App
How You Can Create Jamb Profile on Jamb Portal – www.jamb.org.ng
Just as i said before, the whole process is very easy, all you need to is to follow the simple steps below.
1. Visit the Jamb official portal which is www.jamb.org.ng
2. As the Jamb website opens, kindly type in your valid or functional email address and other details correctly and click on verify email.
3. Kindly login into your email and confirm it, by clicking on the link sent to you by Jamb. If you did not see it on your inbox, go and check your email spam folder.
4. Now click on the Link to continue the registration. As the page opens, fill in the form by entering the following details:
- Your name & surname
- Valid Email address
- Date of birthday
5. After that, then click on “Sign Up” to complete the process of your account.
Provided you follow the above process correctly, you have successfully Create Jamb Profile on Jamb Portal Free, and as such you can now login with your details to view your profile.