If you need a software that can assist you with online meetings and collaborations then join.me has what you want. The platform also creates a social network which allows its users to create, edit information, host and join online meetings. Additional features include users been able to send text messages and share their desktop screen with each other.
There has been some request quite recently by some of the users on this platform on how to Delete Join.Me Account and that is why we have written this article. The reason why they want they account off the site is due to receiving promotional offers and newsletter for the company.
Some of this messages looked spam and it has started to affect the outlook of their inbox. Some of the other members have already found alternatives so they want to take delete their join.me account.
This article will guide you on how to Delete Join.Me Account in some quick and easy steps.
To stop receiving emails from the site;
- Simply log in to the email account you used to register and select the message sent to you by the company.
- Mark the message as spam or scroll down and click unsubscribe at the bottom of the page.
5 Easy Steps To Delete Join.Me Account
- Log in to the email that you used to register or the account and select compose
- Write an email that states what you want (deleting your account)
- Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” on the subject type and send to email@example.com
- Click on the send button and your request would have been delivered
- Your join.me account will be deleted
You might have to wait a while for your message to be processed and for the account to be deleted. For other tips on how to delete your account across various social media and online platforms, kindly bookmark this page www.onlinepluz.com.