Gmail is one of the best email address that you can have. Talk about the ease of having a storage to keep all your files, fast message reception and also able to send a message fast. These and more are the features that Gmail sets the tone with.
With such fantastic features, it’s very hard to imagine who would want to delete their email account. The reason that most people who want their account deleted gave is that they have too many Gmail account
or they have accounts on other mail platforms. So we have written a concise article on how to delete your Gmail account.
Easy Guide To Delete your Gmail Account
- Open your ‘google account’ and go to settings
- Look for delete your account settings, you will find it under account preferences and click on it.
- Choose delete products, and select the particular google account you want to delete.
- Enter your password and click on next.
- Click the trash icon next to Gmail
- You will see a box with an email address, enter any other email address apart for the one that you want to delete, this will help you sign-in to the google dialogue box.
- Click on send verification mail
- Check the message sent by Google and open it.
- Follow the link form google to delete your account.
- You might need to log in to the email you want to delete.
- You will see a pop-up to confirm if you want to delete your account permanently.
- Click delete Gmail and select done, your account will be permanently deleted.
After following these steps, your messages and files will be permanently deleted from Gmail and you will no longer be able to access the mail. That’s it for how to delete your account on Gmail, follow our website for more ‘how-to’s’ update.