Skype is a social media platform where you can send messages, do video calls and also share other files like pictures, audio file and video with each other. The platform provides users with the opportunity to create an account, share contact with friends and also use emoji’s to share messages.
In this article, we have not written to tell you what Skype is all about but to show you how to delete your Skype account, if you have an account.
Skype can work on pc and also mobile devices and they currently have over their application in 38 different languages.
ALSO SEE: How to Delete Your Snapchat Account
There are several reasons while people want to delete their Skype account. But the most common reasons are due to large consumption of data and also that they want to stay off the app for a while.
To stop receiving messages for Skype
Go to the email you registered the account with and select any message from Skype.
Report the message as spam or scroll to the bottom of the page and click on unsubscribe.
To delete your Skype account from your database
- Open skype site on your browser
- Log into the site with your registered account.
- Enter the following in your URL http://www.skype.com/go/contactcs
- Choose account and password on the select issue page
- Open related problem and choose delete account
- Select text chat support, you will be directed to a representative.
- Request for your account to be deleted.
These 7 easy steps will help you get your account off Skype and also disconnect any other account you have with it. Stay with us for more updates on how to delete your social media account form other platforms.