Badoo is a social networking platform which s designed to bring people together, whether for friends or dating. Once you download Badoo App For iPhone, you will check out all the Badoo girls and boys who are looking for a night out. Also, connect with new buddies with similar interests, or chat with someone you want.
In this post, you will learn the easy steps to download the Badoo app to your iPhone or iPod Touch provided you follow these step by step instructions outlined in this post. But before you proceed, I want you to see the requirements needed to use the App on your iPhone.
Requirements To Download Badoo for iPhone System
- 11.1 MB space available
- iOS 4.0 or later
- WiFi or Mobile Web access
- Badoo or Facebook account.
READ ALSO: Badoo Dating Site Sign Up
How to Download Badoo App For iPhone
Follow the below easy steps to download the app to your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Tap on the search bar located at the top and type in “Badoo.”
- Once the App opens, click on the appropriate app.
- Click the blue “Free” button.
- Press the green “Install App” button from the next screen to begin your download.
Once downloaded and installed, you can launch the app on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad device, to start using Badoo for iPhone.
How to Sign In Badoo for iPhone
Once you open the Badoo app, on the home screen, press the “Profile” icon. A dialogue box will appear, requesting you to either log in using Facebook authentication or your own Badoo account. A third option takes users to the Badoo registration form. So, choose the option you want to login with, and then sign into your account.
How to Sign In with Facebook
- To log in to Badoo using Facebook authentication, click the “Use Facebook” button to continue.
- Your web browser will prompt you to sign in to Facebook if you have not already signed in.
- A screen will appear for the Badoo app on Facebook.
- Locate the blue “Allow” button in the upper right corner to sign in right away.