There is no doubt that one of the best platforms to get any video is YouTube. From funny videos to sports highlight and even movies can be found on the site. And with millions of user streaming videos from the site every second of the day, YouTube is one of the most used website on the internet. In this article, we have put down easy steps to download mp3 files from YouTube.
YouTube provides a lot of exciting videos to watch, and you can spend an unlimited amount of time on it without exhausting even a little amount if video there. Well, the only buzzkill about the site is that you can’t export video form the site to watch later. It is even only recently that they now have the ‘save for later’ button to allow you save the video when you have data and watch it for a particular time when you don’t have data.
SEE ALSO: Easy Way To Download Music From Spotify
So here are ways that you can download videos from YouTube, especially your latest song that you can’t find the audio.
How To Download Mp3 Files From YouTube
Using an online video converter
- Go to www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter and open the video you want in another tab on your browser.
- Copy the link of the video and past it on the box provided in the website.
- Go to ‘format’ and select Mp3
- Click on start to begin the process.
- A link will be provided when the process is completed, click the link and the Mp3 file will start downloading.
- You can download vid mate on play store for android and app store for IOS devices.
- Open the YouTube video on vidmate and you will see a download button at the bottom of the page
- Click on the download button, and you will see all the available format.
- Select mp3, and it will download the song as an mp3 file.
These are just two ways that you can go about downloading files from youtube and making sure that is in the mp3 format. You can now listen to it without having it as a video.