Deleting account on online platforms can be quite difficult to do, this is because once you sign up or register on such platform it is not the wish of the platform owners that you leave. So, they won’t exactly put out a big button with the tag “delete account” on any visible place on the platform.
But it is possible to delete your musical.ly account and there are easy ways to go about them without having to keep getting notification from them or having your information retained on their database.
Musical.ly is an online platform that gives users the opportunity to make, edit and upload short music on their app. The app is a social network that allows you to share your music with friends and also listen to music created by other users.
But there are some of the users of the app that have requested to know how to go about deleting their account on the platform and that is why we have written this article. To delete your musical.ly account, just follow the simple steps below;
To stop receiving messages from Musical.ly;
- Go to the email you register your account with (yahoo mail, Gmail, and so forth)
- Log in to your account and mark the message sent to you by the site.
- Mark the message as spam or scroll down and click on the unsubscribe button.
If you want to delete your musical.ly completely from the datable of the app, there are two ways you can go about it.
To Delete Your Musical.ly Account Through the website
- Type in the following URL into your browser https://support.musical.ly/submit-a-ticket/
- Look for how we can help and select product feedback
- You will be given the option to choose between IOS and Android, choose the one you are using for the app.
- You will see “which app do you have feedback on?” select musical.ly and then choose “what feature do you have feedback on? Choose OTHER
- Input your registered email address and then compose the request to delete your account message.
- Click on submit and your request will be sent.
To Delete Your Musical.ly Account Through Email
- Log in to the email address you registered with
- Compose a message clearly stating your request to delete your account and make your subject “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT”
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s how easy it is to have your account taken away from musical.ly. Stay with us for more updates.