The process for becoming an eBay seller is very simple and is open to all businesses and individuals. In order to start selling on eBay, you’ll need an eBay account. This post on eBay Seller Account Registration will guide you through the process to successfully Create eBay Seller Account.
Whether you want to make some extra cash, clear out some unwanted items from around the house, or even start a business, it’s easy to start selling on eBay. And the best of it is that you can sell virtually anything on eBay.
eBay Seller Account Registration Process
Before you create eBay seller account, you need to register with eBay first. After that, you can proceed to set up a seller account that allows you to list your products and start selling at eBay.
- Visit the eBay Registration page and select a Personal account or Business account.
- Press the “create a Business Account” link to register under a business name. Selecting this option means your business name will be displayed whenever you offer an item for sale.
- Then provide all required information, ranging from your name, address and phone number of your business.
- Select a user ID and password that you will use when logging in to your eBay account.
- Enter the numbers in the image in the space provided.
- After that, click on Register button to create your account.
To Create Seller Account on eBay
- Select Sell at the top of any eBay page or go to Sell your item page.
- You will be taken through the steps to create a listing for the item you’d like to sell.
- Verify that your account information is correct and then check the box next to “I Have a Brick-and-Mortar Store.” Click “Continue.”
- Obtain a PIN from eBay to verify your identity. Select either “Call Me Now” or “Text Me Now” from the options to get an automated call or text at the number you provided. Once you get the PIN, enter it into the box on the website and click “Continue.”
- Confirm your details and add an automatic payment method (PayPal, debit or credit card, bank account number) for any eBay fees.
Once you are done, you are now ready to sell items on eBay.
eBay Login Account – How To Sign eBay account
To access your eBay account, follow the step guide instructions below.
- Open your browser go to the official eBay website at www.eBay.com.
- Type in your email or username and password into their appropriate space provided.
- After that, press the sign in button below the login form to access your account.
- Also, you can choose to sign in with your Facebook account.
As you have seen, eBay Seller Account Registration process is not a difficult task. You can easily Create eBay Seller Account and start selling your products at eBay.
Please share this to help others.