This article will guide you to fill out the FedEx Job Application 2018 form successfully for the chance to work for the most popular delivery company across the globe. FedEx (Federal Express) is an American global delivery services company that employs over 300,000 people at the moment and continues to expand.
Candidates must be 18 years and above in order to be eligible for the FedEx employment process. Younger applicants may only apply for FedEx internships. By visiting the careers portal at careers.fedex.com job seekers can view and access all current Fed Ex job opportunities.
FedEx Employment Opportunities
Candidates can apply for FedEx job in any of the following categories:
- FedEx Careers in Accounting and Finance
- Administrative FedEx Careers
- Aviation FedEx Careers
- FedEx Careers in Communications
- FedEx Jobs in Electronic Commerce
- FedEx Careers in Engineering
- Handler FedEx Jobs
- FedEx Jobs in Human Resources
- FedEx Careers in Information Technology
- FedEx Jobs in Customer Service
- FedEx Careers in Marketing
- Supply Chain FedEx Jobs
- FedEx Careers in Retail
- FedEx Jobs in Sales
- Transportation FedEx Jobs
- FedEx Jobs in Security
- FedEx Careers in Solutions
- Warehouse and Distribution FedEx Jobs.
READ ALSO: How To Apply for Nanny Job in USA
FedEx Job Application 2018 Process @ www.careers.fedex.com
Currently, FedEx application process is done via online, on the FedEx careers portal www.careers.fedex.com. Provided you’ve found a job opening you like, you can access the FedEx application form and proceed to apply for it.
- In order to apply for a job at FedEx, first, you must create a FedEx careers account. From there, you can apply for multiple job openings and monitor your FedEx application status.
- Once you have registered your FedEx careers account, you will be able to upload a CV. Also, you can as well write a CV directly in your account. But it’s better to upload a ready-made CV, as it is easier to add or change information.
- On the next section, is where you will provide your complete contact details. Please note that these will be used to contact you regarding the following steps of the hiring process.
- Next, provide all other details as requested in the FedEx Career application form.
- Once you have completed your FedEx application form, ensure you review it before you proceed to submit it to the Human Resources department for formal assessment.
Why Working With at FedEx?
FedEx has benefits that are meant to repay the effort of the employees and to make them feel safe and appreciated. The company offers a generous collection of benefits that employees can choose from. They include:
(1). Healthcare FedEx Benefits:
- Prescription Plans.
(2). Insurance FedEx Benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance.
(3). Financial FedEx Benefits:
- Competitive FedEx Salaries
- Performance Bonuses
- Stock Options
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
(4). Retirement FedEx Benefits:
- Retirement Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
(5). Paid Time Off FedEx Benefits:
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave.
(6). Special FedEx Benefits:
- Special FedEx Employee Discount
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Legal Assistance.