A lot of homes in Nigeria consume products made by flour mills of Nigeria every single day. From golden penny spaghetti to golden penny pasta, golden penny semovita and other golden penny brand, flour mills have become focused on producing high-quality food items while trying to make sure that they are affordable. They are quite a favorite brand, and they have recently released a notice for those who might be interested in the Flour Mills of Nigeria graduate trainee 2018.
The requirements and how to apply have all be included in this article, scroll down and read every bit of information covered here;
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2018
Title: Graduate Trainee Scheme: Manufacturing & Operations
- Our Graduate Trainee Scheme is a 2-year intensive programme that introduces the trainees to hands-on roles and responsibilities.
- Training is broad-based within our core businesses and functions and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
ALSO READ: US Amry Application Guide For Foreigners
- The role belongs to Manufacturing & Operations Job Family.
- Successful candidates can get overtime progress within Power Plant Operations, Production and Technical (Engineering) services across the Group.
- First degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production/Chemical Engineering and related courses.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division).
READ MORE: Apply for Nanny Job in USA
Requirements for Applicants
- No experience
- Possess excellent communication, organization skills, and display initiative.
- Be willing and able to move around Nigeria.
- Not be more than 28 years old and must have completed NYSC by 31st December 2018.
- Be result oriented and a good team player, with an excellent appetite for fast-paced, challenging assignments.