Floyd Mayweather has break the record of world greatest boxers in history with an unbeaten 50-0 record following his victory over Conor McGregor in Las Vegas on Saturday evening. As the winner of the fight, do you know how much Floyd Mayweather Net Worth is? Just read through this post, as we have reviled the amount of Mayweather Net Worth.
Floyd Mayweather has been the Highest paid athlete of the year over the last 4 years consecutively. Floyd Mayweather Jnr net worth is believed to increase by 400 million after the fight against Conor McGregor, with $150 million guaranteed.
Below are breakdown of Mayweathers earnings for last 11 fights which he really became a PPV superstar. After defeating Oscar De La Hoya, he earned $25 million and that was one of the biggest fights in boxing history.
Floyd Mayweather Net Worth | Floyd Mayweather Earnings
- Oscar De La Hoya (May 2007) – $25m + ppv share
- Ricky Hatton (December 2007) – $25m + ppv share
- Juan Manuel Márquez (September 2009) – $25m + ppv share
- Shane Mosley (May 2010) – $30m + ppv share
- Victor Ortiz (September 2011) – $40m + ppv share
- Miguel Cotto (May 2012) – $40m + ppv share
- Robert Guerrero (May 2013) – $34m + ppv share
- Saul Canelo Alvarez (September 2013) – $41.5 plus PPV ($30m+)
- Marcos Maidana I (May 2014) – $32m + ppv share
- Marcos Maidana II (September 2014) – $34.5m + ppv share
- Manny Pacquiao (May 2015) – $150m plus PPV share
- Andre Berto (September 2015) – $30m plus ppv share
- Conor McGregor (August 2017) – $150m plus PPV share
Adding his total career earnings from his boxing fights, Floyd Mayweather Net Worth is set to be not less than $700m.