Download GTBank Mobile App Here – GTBank Mobile App allows you to perform transactions and manage your bank account(s) from your mobile device. That means you can carry your bank with you wherever you go. GTBank Mobile App is simple to use and it provides you a convenient, easy and safe way to do your banking transactions anytime and anywhere.
With GTBank Mobile Banking, customers can do the following:
1. Check his/her Account Balance
2.Transfer money – Own account, other GTBank accounts, NIP & NEFT to other banks
3. Pay bills (DStv, Lekki Concession Commission (LCC) toll, PHCN, Swift Networks)
4. Stop and confirm cheques
5. Purchase airtime of any network (Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN, Visafone)
6. Purchase both domestic and international flight tickets.
The GTBank Mobile App can be downloaded from BlackBerry App World on BlackBerry devices, from Google Play on Android devices, from App Store on iOS devices and from Nokia OVI on Nokia devices.
How To Download GTBank Mobile App
To Download GTBank Mobile App, Follow the below simple steps:
1. Click on this Link to Download GTBank Mobile App of your Mobile device
2. Select the App of your Mobile device to Download and Install
3. Exit the App store after installation is complete
4. Click on the GTBank icon on your mobile phone to launch the App
5. The App allows you switch between our mobile Banking and Mobile Money Service offerings
6. Your Mobile Banking login details (user ID and password) are the same as those used to login for GTBank Internet Banking.
If you haven’t gotten your Login details, or you want to make further enquirers on how to Download GTBank Mobile, please call GTConnect via the numbers below.
+234 700 GTCONNECT or +234 700 482666328,
+234 14480000, +234 08 3900, +234 80 2900 2900