Do you shop regularly on Amazon? Well, don’t let all the time and money you spend shopping go without reward. You can now get some percentage of cash back when you shop on the platform using Amazon rewards visa signature card. The card allows you to make direct purchases without going through the rigors of providing too many details.
The visa signature card by Amazon allows you to build up points anytime you make a purchase. For example, the analysis is given as;
- You get 3% or 5% when you shop on amazon.com or whole foods market, and also when you shop on www.wholefoodsmarket.com.
- Gas station, restaurant, and drugstores accrue 2% cashback to you
- Other purchases are pegged at 1%.
The percentage given back to you is recorded as points, and 1$ is equal to 100points. You can use the reward to either shop on amazon or use chase card for gifts and travel expenses. Also, note that the pints are valid for each billing cycle and you can either check them on Amazon or log in to chase.com to get you points balance.
How to Get the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card.
- Open your browser and go to amazon.com.
- If you have an account, log in to the account, if not then sign up for an Amazon account.
- After you have completed step two.
- Go back to the home page, and you will see some options under the customer service sign. Select cash back credit card at the top panel of the screen.
- On the next page, you will see some set of requirement. Read it and proceed to click on the apply now button.
- You will be asked to fill some forms and input some details. Once you provide all that is required of you, you will get the Amazon reward signature card.