How To Apply For Unemployment Benefits Online.
Here comes another opportunity for all the unemployed youths out there. As an unemployed youth, you have a change of filing a claim for UI benefit for you to be employed. The main aim of this post is to guide you on how you can apply for for Unemployment Benefits Online free.
This is brought to you by Division Of Employment Security (DES), which aimed at providing various information for job seekers and unemployed workers.
Related: Techron Advantage Credit Card Online Application
For you to complete this application, you must meet up with some certain requirements. You must have worked in employment subject to UI tax and receive wages in not less than two quarters of your base period.
Requirements to Complete the Unemployment Benefits Application Form
- First, you must be unemployed.
- You must have access to the internet access.
- You must have your Social Security Number. Because your claim cannot be processed if you refuse to disclose your Social Security number.
How To Apply For Unemployment Benefits Online
1. Simply go to the North Carolina Division Of Employment Security (DES) portal.
2. Click on the link “Apply for Unemployment Benefits / File A Claim”. That is seen on the left side of the page.
ALSO SEE: Walmart Gift Card Balance
3. Ensure you read all the instructions that you need to know before filing a claim. After then, click on the “Next” button which indicate that you are certified with what you have read related to the information.
4. Now, simply enter your 9-digit Social Security Number in the required space. Note: This Social Security number is used to verify your eligibility for unemployment insurance benefits, and also to process your claim, as well as it will be used as your User ID for online services.
5. At this level,you need to provide your details such as your Name, Address, Contact, as well as other Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Once you follow the guideline, you will be able to apply for Unemployment Benefits Online free.
If you have any question regarding to the application of Unemployment Benefits, kindly use the comment box.