Looking for how you can Unsubscribe Tinder Plus subscription? If yes, then you are just at the right place. You are free to Cancel Tinder Subscription at any time you feel like you feel like you are done with Tinder. Here in this article is a step guide instruction on how you will successfully cancel your Tinder subscription on your Andriod phone, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch directly. All you have to do is to follow the laydown steps here to properly cancel your Subscription.
You can cancel your Tinder Plus subscription or Tinder Gold subscription at any time to avoid future payments. And the whole process is easy to carry out on Android and iOS, depending on your device type.
Note that once you have successfully canceled your subscription, you can still be able to use Tinder Plus until the day which the subscription will expire. Also, you can choose to opt back in at any time.
How To Cancel Tinder Subscription
Just like I said before, the whole process involved to unsubscribe from www.tinder.com or cancel Tinder Subscription is very easy and straightforward. Just follow the easy procedures below to unsubscribe from Tinder on your Andriod and iOS Device.
To Cancel Tinder on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app
- On the left-hand menu, select Account
- Then Go to Subscriptions and select Tinder
- Next, tap Cancel or Unsubscribe
- Finally, Confirm to successfully Unsubscribe from tinder.
To Cancel Tinder on iOS Device
- Go to your iOS settings
- Locate and Tap iTunes & App Store
- Then Tap Apple ID (your Apple ID email)
- Next, Tap View Apple ID
- Next, Log in and Scroll down to Subscriptions
- Now, just tap Manage and Select Tinder and set the auto-renewal slider to “Off” or select “Unsubscribe”.
Bear in mind that canceling your subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and also previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on cancellation date.