Facebook supports over 100 languages, including your own language so that you can read everything in what’s comfortable to you. It’s easy to Change Facebook Language, no matter the device you are using to access your Facebook account.
There are many languages you can choose from that most websites don’t support, like Zaza, Malti, Brezhoneg, Hausa, Af-Soomaali, Galego, Basa Jawa, Cymraeg, and upside down English.
If you want to change the language Facebook displays to you to your own very language, follow the easy step instruction guide below to choose your own preffrerd langauge.
How To Change Facebook Language on Facebook App
If you’re interested in changing the language that you use in the Facebook app Language, go to Settings page through this link and then follow these steps below.
- Click the arrow on the far right side of the Facebook menu bar, to the right of the Quick Help question mark.
- Now you have to select Settings at the bottom of that menu.
- After that, choose the Language tab on the left.
- On the very first line, the one that reads “What language do you want to use Facebook in?”, select Edit off to the right.
- Then choose your preffred language from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click the blue Save Changes button to apply the new language to Facebook.
To Change Facebook Language on iphone Device
Kindly follow the steps below to change the language setting on your iPhone.
- To change the language setting on your iPhone, navigate to the Settings on your iPhone and tap General.
- Now tap Language & Region.
- Tap iPhone Language and select your preferred language.
- Note that the language in which you decide to use your iPhone is also the language in which you’ll use your Facebook app.
How To Change Facebook Language Without Logging In
You can still change Facebook language even when you are not logged in. You can simply do that by clicking on one of the available language options at the bottom of the Facebook homepage.
At the bottom of the Facebook homepage, you will notice a few languages at the end of the screen and if the language you’re looking for is not listed there, you can click on the Plus button at the bottom of the page. You will notice a POP-UP up list with many language.
Now you have to select the particular language you’re looking for from the list. For example, If you want to select Hindi, just click on it and the changes will automatically appear.