If you are ready to open a new free email account at Outlook.com, then carefully follow the simple outlined steps in this article to create outlook.com email account free. However, if you already have a Microsoft account, you can still use the same login credentials for an email account with Outlook.com.
With a free Outlook.com account, you can access your email, calendar, tasks, and contacts from anywhere you have an internet connection.
It’s very simple and it only takes a few minutes to open Outlook.com account. But before you proceed to sign up Outlook.com account, I want you to see the various features that Outlook.com email account offers.
- A focused inbox for your most important emails.
- Swipe gestures to archive and deletes messages.
- Access to schedule messages to return to your inbox at a specified time.
- An option to pin important messages to the top of your inbox.
- Text-formatting features to personalize your outgoing emails.
Step Guide To Create Outlook.com Email Account
- Visit the Outlook.com sign-up page using your computer browser and click Create a free account at the top of the screen.
- Once the outlook.com registration page open, enter your preferred username — the part of the email address that comes before @outlook.com.
- Press the arrow at the right of the username field to change the domain from the default outlook.com to hotmail.com if you prefer a Hotmail address.
- Now, input and then re-enter your preferred password. Choose a password that is easy for you to recall and as well difficult for anyone else to guess.
- Once done, type in your first and last names in the fields provided.
- Enter your region in the field provided and enter your birthdate.
- Type in the characters from the CAPTCHA image and click Next.
- Now your account has been successfully created. NOw, proceed and open your new Outlook.com account on the web or set it up for access in email programs on computers and mobile devices.
How To Download Outlook Mobile Apps
The Outlook mobile apps include most of the features available with the free online Outlook.com account, including a focused inbox, sharing capability, swipe to delete and archive messages, and powerful search.