Social media account can be very simple to open, and the experience can also be great when you are on this platforms. But after a while and mostly due to something that you have experienced you might not want a particular account anymore. It is not uncommon for most people not to know how to delete their social media account and that is why this article on how to Delete an Instagram Account has been written for you just in case you want to delete your instagram account.
Instagram is a very popular social media platform that helps to share the pictures of people who are registered as members. The site also helps to promote pictures, and if used correctly with effective tools it can create a brand for the user or even get an existing brand more popularity. But if you want to delete your Instagram account due to personal or business reasons then the tutorial to do that can be found below;
- Open the Instagram application on your phone.
- Click on your profile icon in the bottom right corner of the page.
- On the profile page, tap the gear icon for iPhone and bar on android.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Instagram help center.
- Select managing accounts, It should be the second option near the page’s top.
- Tap delete your account, then choose “how do I delete my account” on the next page.
- Choose “the delete your account page,” it will appear as a highlighted text on the next page.
- You will need to re-login to your Instagram account.
- Then select the reason you want to delete the account and re-enter your password to proceed.
- Confirm that you want to delete your account on the next page, (choose “OK”)
ALSO SEE: Easy Way To Delete a Twitter Account Fast
Your account will have been permanently deleted by the time you get to the end of this tutorial. Look upon our site for further interesting tips. Don’t forget to share your view on how to delete an Instagram account on your favorite social media.