In order to successfully Delete Facebook Page, you must be the admin of that page. As the admin of a page, you have full access to delete Facebook pages. But in the situation whereby you are not the admin of that page you wish to delete, you will need access from the right person that is the admin before you can successfully delete the page.
Deleting any Facebook page that you manage, means that all the content that is associated with the page will automatically be erased. And it will no longer be seen on Facebook again.
So, let’s say you have this facebook page you want to delete, and you don’t know how to do about it, this article will walk you through the process with ease.
You can successfully delete a Facebook page on both desktop and mobile platforms without any problem. So, follow the detailed instruction guide below to delete a Facebook page permanently on your iOS, Android, and PC.
How to Delete Facebook Page on Android Device
- Open the Facebook app and press the News Feed icon. This is at the top right corner of your screen
- Click on pages and choose the page you wish to delete
- Click on the horizontal dots. This is situated at the top right corner of your screen
- Click “Edit Settings”
- Tap on “General”
- Click on “Permanently delete (page name)”
- Press “Delete Page”. Then, the Facebook page will be successfully deleted.
To Delete a Facebook Page on iOS Device
- Kindly open the Facebook app and tap the News Feed button. This is at the bottom right corner of your screen
- Click on “pages” and then click on the page you wish to delete
- Click the horizontal dots. This option can be found at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click the “Edit settings”
- Press the “General” option
- Click on “Permanently delete (page name)
- Click “Delete Page”. Once done, the Facebook will be deleted successfully.
ALSO SEE: How To Change Facebook Language
How To Delete Facebook Page, on PC
- Login your facebook account and then scroll down to pages menu. This is the downward-facing arrow at the top right corner of your screen
- Click on the “Manage Pages” option. You may also see the page you wish to delete at the top of the pages menu.
- Choose the page you wish to delete and press “Settings”. This can be found at the top right corner of your page
- Click on “Remove Page”
- Now, press “Permanently delete (page name)”
- Then click “Delete”, to successfully delete the Facebook page.