How to Delete National Lottery Account – If you want to get the latest news about leading lotteries in the UK such as Thunderball, lotto plus 5 and so many others. The site provides you with all the information that you need to make a stake or compete in a draw. However, on this same website, users are allowed to create an account, edit the account, add pictures and performs other interesting functions. Some of the features include purchase lottery tickets, check result related to that lottery and play lotto games.
There has been some request to delete their account by some users, and that is why we have chosen to write about how to delete national lottery account. We have outlined how to go about this in the simple steps that are listed below.
How to Delete National Lottery Account
To delete your national lottery account, follow these steps;
- Go to https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/contact-us#get-in-touch and select the chat button.
- There will be a call to the customer service agency
- You can then tell the customer agent what you want (to delete your national lottery account), and you will be attended to.
Also, there is another way to delete the account. This can be done via email
- Go to the email account that you registered the account with.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Compose a mail and send it to [email protected]
- Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” as the subject.
- Let your mail state what you want and click the send button.
However, if you only want to unsubscribe from the site emails and newsletter.
- You can log in to your email address and click on ‘message.’
- Then select spam or click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the mail.
Your response will be responded to, and then you can have your account deleted, or for unwanted emails, your inbox won’t receive messages from them anymore.