Nintendo switch is a gaming console that can be played wherever you are. The games portability allows users to be able to fit it into small compartments and carry it wherever they go. Nintendo switch also has a monthly subscription service that is provided by Nintendo-the company that made the game. This subscription allows users to go to the games website and download games, the other features also include the creation of a profile, uploading pictures and editing your profile.
There also lots of other amazing features that this subscription affords users with the fact that it allows them to connect with members of the site, forming a large community. The perks and advantage that this site brings are numerous and very beneficial to the users gaming experience, but like any other account, users might need to delete their account on the gaming platform.
The reason has been that you might be receiving too many spam messages in your email or they are currently not playing the game on their device.
This is why we have written this article to help you solve the problem of deleting your account on Nintendo switch.
How to Delete Nintendo Switch Account From Email
The steps outlined below will give an easy fix on how to go about deleting your account on Nintendo switch;
To delete the account due to newsletter or spam
- Login to your email address on any browser.
- Mark the unwanted mail as spam or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the mail.
- This makes mail from Nintendo switch stop entering your inbox.
How to Delete Nintendo Switch Account Permanently
To delete the account for Nintendo switch database
- Open the email you registered the account with composing an email stating your decision to delete the account.
- Make the subject “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT.”
- Send it to [email protected]
- You will receive an email with 72 hours regarding the request for account removal.