eBay is the site to be if you want great items at convenient prices. The site offers you an online shopping platform that allows you to buy all that you need at the convenience of your location. eBay is also great because you can do things like bidding for items, get it shipped to your location if you are the highest bidder.
Well, like a lot of good things eBay also has some downsides to becoming members of the site. When the reason that people wanted to delete their account from the site was researched, it was discovered that it was mainly because they were receiving spam from the site.
So to stop receiving this spam messages from eBay, simply follow the steps below;
- Go to your email address (the one that you used to register for the website).
- Click on the message sent by eBay and click on the spam button.
- You can also scroll to the bottom of the email and click on unsubscribe to stop receiving an email from them.
But if you want to completely delete your account form the site and make sure that you are no, longer in their database. Follow this outlined step guide process below.
How to Delete Your eBay Account Permanently
- Open any browser ion your device and input http://pages.ebay.com/help/accpount/closing-account.html
- Find the ‘close your eBay account option’ and select it.
- Choose the request to close your account and follow the instructions given.
- You will be required to provide your email address during this process.
You can also choose to delete your eBay account by the calling their contact number.
- Use your phone to call this number 1800-209-3229
- Select the call customer representative option and ask them to help you close your account.
There is currently no email support for the site, so you just have to rely on these two for now. For more info, news and current updates stay with us @ onlinepluz.com.