One of the best social media site that you will find on the internet is foursquare. It is always listed in any search result that is made in reference to the best social media sites. The site connects over 50 million users across the internet space with each of them finding new and exciting places that interest them. You can sign up on Foursquare using your Facebook or Google account, but you are definitely not looking to sign up for Foursquare if you are reading this post. So let’s teach you what you are here for, ‘how to delete your foursquare account’.
There are several reasons why people might want to delete their account, and the most common ones have been found to be – Interest in other social media sites, Reluctance to use foursquare and lack of interest in the platform. If you want to get your data of Foursquare, simply follow the instructions that have been listed in this article;
Steps To Delete Your Foursquare Account
- Open your browser and input http://www.foursquare.com
- Click on login and enter your details into the provided box. Click on ‘login’ button that appears at the end of the password box.
- On your page, open the menu and select settings.
- The settings will show you a menu from which you should select ‘privacy settings’.
- Click on the “delete your account” button, which is the last sentence on the page.
- You will be asked to select a reason for leaving foursquare, choose one.
- Proceed to click on delete account, to confirm the request.
That’s all it takes to remove your account form the database of Foursquare. Just follow the instruction carefully and you will be done in no time. For more updates on how to delete your account form social media, follow us on onlinepluz.com.