Do you want to delete your SoundCloud account but don’t know how? Don’t worry, you will be able to do it by the end of this article. Soundcloud is a very popular music platform where users can come and search for any music they want to listen to. You can also upload and share music with millions of people all around the globe. Whether it is an album or just an audio file form, someone, SoundCloud is all about getting that sound to you.
Basically, SoundCloud provides a lot of benefits for its users. But if you have an account there that you no longer need for one reason or another and you wish to delete that account, simply follow the instructions in this article to delete your SoundCloud account.
Steps to Delete your SoundCloud Account
- You have to log on to SoundCloud using the web interface, so open SoundCloud on your web browser.
- Login to the platform using accurate details.
- Select the three dots on the right hand of your screen and click on settings
- On the settings page, check for delete account under account heading
- You will be asked the reason why you want to delete the account. Then click on yes, I want to delete my account and all my tracks, comments and stats”.
- Tap the orange button that reads “delete my account”. And your account will be removed from SoundCloud.
- Then proceed to uninstall the app and disable all connected applications.
If you need to restore your account, just send an email to the support team of SoundCloud and it will be restored if the account was recently deleted. However, if you deleted the account weeks before you wrote the email your account data would have been completely wiped clean. With this steps, you should be able to get your account off SoundCloud.