iTunes is a music store that comes with iPhone, MacBook and most digital devices made by Apple. But wait, you can still download iTunes on Windows laptops and other devices if you want. The store features songs of top artists and has a playlist from which you can select the song that you want to listen to.
Furthermore, iTunes is also the best app to synchronize content with iPhone and iPad, and it works better across all the range of Apple devices that you may own.
So with all this mention of the link between Apple and iTunes, it may seem that windows users can’t benefit from all the advantage this app has to offer (excluding the design though). But this is completely false as windows users can now get iTunes on their laptops and other devices. So if you are using windows just go to windows store and get it from there.
How to Download iTunes on Windows
Follow the below outlined steps to get iTunes on your Windows device.
- If you have the Apple version of iTunes, you don’t need to delete it, just move the music library to a temporary folder on your laptop.
- Log on to the Microsoft app and install iTunes
- While installing everything you had on the apple version will automatically migrate to the windows version.
The windows version was just recently released, so there might be some issues with the app (won’t be able to tell for a while, if there are errors with it). But for now, enjoy the windows version of iTunes.
How to Download iTunes on Windows From Apple Website
Even though iTunes is designed by Apple, it can still run fine on a Windows PC. To Download and install iTunes on your Windows PC, you can visit the download page for the free iTunes for Windows software at the Apple Web site.
- Go to www.apple.com/itunes/download.
- Once the page opens, just scroll down a bit and click Download Now button.
- Next, click Save and iTunes will now download.
- After that, click Run when the download is complete. The iTunes installer will open. Then click Next to proceed.
- Click Install when you’re satisfied with the installation parameters, to begin the installation process.
- Once it’s completed, click Finish.