Looking for how to download YouTube videos using Vidmate? just keep reading to get the full insight. Streaming services can be very interesting especially if you want to watch a short video clip or just want to laugh at some very funny videos. But most times the streaming service or the website that you are streaming from does not provide a way for you to download those videos especially the ones that you want to see over and over again. So you end up having to use your data to watch it every time you want to see it again.
This can be very time-consuming and restrictive especially when you are in an area where the network is generally bad or you don’t have any more data on your phone. Well, that problem can easily be solved by using Vidmate.
Vidmate is an app that works like a browser in which while streaming a video it shows a pop-up that you can click to download the video in any quality you want. The app can also function as your normal phone browser to check out anything on the internet. Vidmate is very efficient as an app and it comes with some extra features such as video player, music player, and it can even play your video as music. There are a lot of interesting features that you can enjoy in Vidmate, but let’s focus on the YouTube download feature.
The first thing to do before you can start enjoying Vidmate is to have the app on your smartphone;
- Go to the Play store on your phone for android device or app store for ios devices.
- Search for Vidmate and download the app.
- Install the app and you are good to go.
To download YouTube videos using Vidmate
- Open the app on your device
- Type YouTube.com into the URL space.
- Search for the video that you want to download.
- Open the video and play it.
- Immediately or before the video starts playing, an icon, like a downward arrow, will pop-up.
- Click the pop-up, a menu will appear which will show you the various quality of the video available for download and their size.
- Choose the one you want and it starts downloading instantly.
The app can also be used to download videos from other streaming services, so enjoy and share with friends.