Instagram is a great platform, and for those who love to post pictures, selfies and the likes, its ‘wonderland’. One of the interesting features that come with having an Instagram account is having people who follow you and see everything you post, to like and comment about it.
The more followers you have, the more popular you are on the platform. However, someone who has been following you can still choose to unfollow you anytime they want. When this happens, you won’t be notified, and you only see the number of followers you have dropped.
The fact is that there’s a way around that, and in this article, we have written steps to know who unfollowed you on Instagram. To find out who left your list of followers, you can either take the pains to scroll through your list of followers or follow this simple method.
Steps to know who unfollowed you on Instagram
- Go to your phone application store (play store for android and app store for IOS devices)
- Download instafollow on any of the two platforms that you belong. Install the app and go to your app menu to open it.
- Link the app to your Instagram account and open the dashboard.
- You will be provided with a series of options, choose “have unfollowed you” and you will get a list of people who recently unfollowed you.
- You can also use it to check new followers and those you followed but are not following back.
Using instafollow allows you to know all about your followers and those you follow on Instagram. So you can optimize your page by making the number of those you follow, close to those that follow you. That’s all there is to it. Just download instafollow and enjoy.