In order to avoid late fees and credit card debt, simply follow the instructions here to make your Express Next Credit Card payment online. Furthermore, there are other Express credit card payment options you can follow, so you can avoid any late fees.
Provided you’ve made your purchases with the Express Next credit card, a billing statement will be issued to you, and you can pay your card bill online, by mail or over the phone. It’s easy and convenient for cardholders to make a payment by following the simple guide in this page.
EXPRESS NEXT Credit Card Benefits
- 20 points for every $1 spent*
- $10 Reward for every 2500 points
- Bonus point opportunities
- Birthday gift**
- Level up to A-List when you earn 7500 points†
See below, the three options for making an Express credit card payment.
Step Guide To Make an Express Next Credit Card Payment Online
In order to successfully to make your credit card payments online, you’ll need to register your account first. Follow the detailed instruction guide below, to get started.
- Register your account if you haven’t yet. To find your account, you’ll need to provide your credit card account number, your ZIP code and another identifying number, such as your Social Security number.
- Create an account by providing a username, password, email address, and mobile phone number. Click the red “Create Account” button to submit your information.
- Choose whether or not you want to enroll in paperless statements or digital card.
- Follow the given instruction to finish creating your account.
- Then, log in to your newly created account to make a payment and click the option of making a payment.
- Follow the online prompts to complete your payment. When making a payment by any method, you must pay at least the minimum payment due by the payment due date shown on your statement to avoid penalties. To avoid interest charges, pay the entire balance listed on your last statement.
- Online payments made by 8 p.m. EDT will be credited to your account on the same day, whereas online payments made after 8 p.m. EDT will be credited the next business day or on the date you have scheduled your payment for. It might take up to two business days for the funds to transfer from your bank to your credit card account.
Guide To Make an Express Next Credit Card Payment by Phone
Quickly follow the steps below to pay your Express credit card bill by phone:
- First, have your Express credit card account information and your bank account information ready, then contact Express credit card customer service at 800-201-4955.
- When prompted, input your Express credit card account number or Social Security number to identify your account.
- Follow the automated prompts to complete your payment.
- You might be charged a fee of up to $15 if you want to make an expedited payment by phone, but you’ll be notified in advance.
How to Make an Express Next Credit Card Payment by Mail
Express also accepts mail-in payments. Follow these steps to mail in your Express credit card payment:
- Write a check payable to “Express” in the amount you would like to pay. Express also accepts money orders and cashier’s checks.
- Include the payment stub from your account statement, but do not staple your payment stub to your payment.
- Write your Express credit card account number on your check or money order to help ensure your payment will be properly credited to your account.
- Mail your Express payment using the envelope provided in your statement to the following address:
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
If you have any further question regarding how to make your Express credit card bill payment, kindly use the comment box section and we shall help you out.