Individuals, organizations and nation are struggling to maximize their exertions. The rapid changes in technology makes this very possible. PHCN has also taken a step to impend to the rapid changes that come with technology by introducing an online platform for people to pay their bills without queuing up in the bank, wasting time and money.
Prepaid meter is the digital power consumption calculation device popular in today’s Nigerian homes. It is an established fact that you’ll be charged for the amount of energy that you’ve used in the previous quarter or month, if you have a prepaid meter.
The prepaid meter automatically ends your days of standing in line all day in order to pay your bills. Onlinepluz has gathered for you the easiest way of getting your prepaid meter recharged within minutes.
ALSO SEE: How To Detect An Original Tecno Phone And Battery
How to recharge my prepaid meter online without visiting a PHCN Office
The primary requirements to have before you can recharge your prepaid meter online is a smartphone or PC, internet connection and ATM card
- Using your smartphone or PC, go to https://www.payelectricitybills.com
- Choose your electricity distribution company from the available options below by clicking on the company’s logo.
- Fill in your account details, this should include your plan type, the meter no, your phone number (where your token will be sent) and the desired Naira amount. Click ‘Continue’ to verify the details.
- After verifying your account details, you will be directed to a secure page to input your card information. Once this is successful, your meter token would be sent to you.
- A 20 digit token would be sent to you on your phone, input it.
Your prepaid meter will automatically be renewed.
Second Procedure On How To Recharge Your Prepaid Meter
This second procedure makes it possible for you to use your bank mobile app.
- Visit your bank’s official website
- Input your username and password to log in to your account.
- Click on the options for paying bills.
- Click on PHCN.
- Enter all the necessary credentials needed – This looks at the amount you’re paying, your meter number and other details.
- If all the information is correct, click on the confirm button.
- Check the number of your online transaction token and enter it in the right field.
This is far more simple than you expected. Check it out and save yourself the stress from going to the PHCN office to pay your NEPA bill.
For more inquires on this, please drop your comment on the box below.