Grindr is a social media network application that allows you meet new friends around your location. Here in this article is all your need to know about Grindr and How To Sign Up Grindr.
Grindr has billions of daily users. This application is an online dating app mainly for biseual, gay, curious and queer men. It allows this group of individuals connect freely, make friends and date online. It uses a mobile device’s geo-location that allows users find nearby friends. This does it by arranging the photos of users according to the distance. (From the nearest to the farthest). Once you tap on the picture, a brief information about that uses will pop up.
RELATED: Tencent QQ Instant Messenger
Since its first launching in 2009, the application has rapidly grown into one of the world’s largest social network. Buddy Finder launched Grindr on March 25, 2009. In 2011, Grindr won an award for the best mobile dating app at the iDate awards.
Grindr runs on Android and iPhone operating system.
Steps to successfully Download And Sign up Grindr App.
- The first step to take is to download the app. Grindr is available on Android, iOS, and BlackBerry OS.
2. Enter your email address and a password to create an account.
3. Fill in the available fields to create your profile.
4. Upload your profile picture and get started.
5. You can tap on an image to know more about the person.
Grindr is free to use, with the option to sign up for Grindr Xtra to remove ads, get push notifications, join multiple Tribes at once.
Encounter any difficulties? Drop a comment on the drop box below.