Today’s article is all about how you can easily Unfriend People on Facebook. Facebook users make use of the Facebook platform to connect and communicate with friends and family. Other users join the Facebook community because they want to make friends both at home and abroad.
Unfriending people on Facebook is not a difficult task as most people would anticipate. There are steps to follow to successfully unfriend people on Facebook. Below are detailed instructions guide to follow in order to successfully unfriend people on Facebook.
ALSO SEE: How to Find Love on Facebook
Step Guide To Unfriend People on Facebook
- Go to www.facebook.com and log in to Facebook account via the web on your PC. Or login through the app on your mobile device.
- Move to the person’s profile you want to unfriend.
- Now, click on the arrow next to the friend’s tab. This is right under the persons cover photo.
- Kindly select the unfriend tab on the drop-down menu.
- Once done, you have successfully unfriended a friend on Facebook.
If you want to create another Facebook account today at the official Facebook website, read this post on how to sign up a new Facebook account.