Now before we start, i will list to you all the ingredients that is needed to prepare this testy recipe.
Ingredients For Fish Burger
- 380g skinless white fish fillets
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 3 slices wholemeal bread1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
How to Prepare Fish Burger
Now let’s get started on how to make fish burger
- Cut the fish fillet into four large pieces.
- Put the spring onions and 3 slices wholemeal bread in a food processor or blender and whiz to make coarse crumbs.
- Add the fish and pulse for a few seconds to chop roughly.
- Add the egg, dill and lemon zest, and season with salt and pepper, then pulse briefly to mix – do not over-process.
- Turn the mixture into a bowl, mix it together by hand and divide into four.
- Shape into soft balls, put in the baking dish and press out into 10cm round burgers. Brush with a little olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm, for about 15 minutes.
- Serve in the buns, with lettuce, cucumber, tomato and lemon mayonnaise.
Enjoy your testy fish burger!
Don’t forget to use the comment box for your contribution on How to Prepare Fish Burger and also bookmark us on your browser for your trending tricks and daily update.