From the very first time you start your education, you just begin to prepare for professional world. LinkedIn is one of the world’s largest professional network, that connect employers with potential candidates, with just a simple click of the button.
LinkedIn Login allows people to grow their professional network by connecting with the same like-minded people who are working in similar industries. You can only access the LinkedIn login page by visiting www.linkedin.com.
Follow the steps here to login to your LinkedIn account and grow your professional network so you can connect with people that can help exploit your potentials.
Step Guide for LinkedIn Login
You must first sign up before you can successful login to your LinkedIn. Just follow the simple procedure below:
1. Using any browser of your choice, visit www.linkedin.com.
4. Next step is for you to select your country and enter your postal code.
5. After that, click the “Next” button to proceed.
6. Now select whether you are a student. If you are a student, enter your School or College/University name, the year you started and the (expected) year you will end. But if you are not a student, enter your job title and company name and click “Next”.
7. Now, you have to select your main interest for using LinkedIn.
8. It’s time for you to verify your email address. Simply enter the code you received on the email address you provided and click “Verify”.
Your account will be created, you can now proceed to login by following the steps below
9. Logon to linkedin.com.
10. At the top of the page, click the sign in link.
If you have any question regarding to guide for LinkedIn Login, feel free to use the comment box below.