Currently, banks has made money transfers and bill payments very easy for their customers, by just dialing a USSD code.
This article contain various USSD Codes for Money Transfer, provided by different banks in Nigeria.
With this codes, it saves customer time from going to the bank to make deposit or ATM to make transfer and pay for bills. Below are the different Banks USSD Codes for Money Transfer, of which it’s very fast, more convenient and secure.
Nigeria Banks USSD Codes for Money Transfer & Bill Payments
By dialing these short code from your mobile phone, the service grants you access to transfer money or pay bills instantly.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) USSD Money Transfer Code
- To make transfers to a GTBank account, simply dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account No#
Example: *737*1*1000*1234567890# from the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- For transfers to beneficiaries in other Bank’s, customers should simply dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account No# e.g. *737*2*1000*1234567890#.
- You will be required to enter the last four digits of their GTBank Naira MasterCard to authenticate each transaction.
Fidelity Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
- Dial *770*NUBAN Account number*Amount#; NUBAN Account number is the 10 digit account number issued by any bank.
- Example: To transfer N10000 to another person Firstbank account, dial *770*1234567890*1000# from the mobile number registered/linked with your Fidelity Bank account.
Then select the beneficiary bank Name (First bank).
SEE ALSO: List of Commercial Banks in Nigeria
First Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
- You can make transfer, pay bills, withdraw money or make purchases with First Bank USSD code.
- To transfer money, dial *894# and select 1; dial *894# and select 2 to withdraw money, dial *894# and select 3 to make purchase; dial *894# and select 4 to pay bills; dial *894# and select 5 to buy airtime; and dial *894# and select 7 to manage account.
Diamond Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
- For Diamond Bank Y’ello account holders, to Transfer money to any bank Dial *710*777*ACCOUNT NO*AMOUNT*PIN#.
- For Diamond Y’ello to Diamond Y’ello Transfers, Dial *710*710*PHONE NO*AMOUNT*PIN# For other Diamond account holders check options below.
Ecobank USSD Money Transfer Code
- Ecobank Mobile Banking makes it easy for you to do all your banking on your mobile phone, such as instant transfers, Check balances, Pay bills, Read mini-statements, Buy airtime.
- Simply Dial *326# to get started.
Wema Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
- For quick FUNDS TRANSFER, dial *322*035*NUBAN*AMOUNT#.
Zenith Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
- Zenith Bank’s 966 Mobile Banking allows you to open an account, check balance, load airtime or transfer money to another account.
- To transfer money to another account
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *966*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with Zenith Bank, then follow the on-screen prompts
- To load airtime simply dial *966*Amount*Mobile Number# on your phone.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) USSD Money Transfer Code
- Dial *389*214# to use FCMB mobile banking service.
Unity Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
- Unity Bank USSD mobile banking gives you secure and fast way to transfer funds to Unity bank accounts and to other bank accounts.
- Dial *389*215# to get started.
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- USSD Money Transfer Code
- Simply dial *919# from your registered phone number
Skye Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
- Skye Bank USSD mobile banking allows you to make bill payments, check account balance, transfer funds without hassle, and it’s more convenient.
- Simply dial *833# to get started
Sterling Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
Sterling Bank USSD provides a smarter way of banking using *822#. Dial *822# on the phone number linked to your sterling bank account and follow the prompts accordingly.
Other Bank USSD money transfer codes, will be updated here soon. But you can as well make use of Quickteller to make money transfer to bank accounts in Nigeria with phone number or account number.
Quickteller is yet another alternative to your online banking, which allows you to transfer money from your account to other bank accounts in Nigeria with your verve or Mastercard, VISA ATM card.