Currently, the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019 has been in anticipation. Many people who aspire to become an immigration officer have being seeking for the right information about the process for 2018 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application form.
That is why we are publishing this article to update you on all you need to know concerning the Nigeria Immigration Service 2018 application form, the requirements, guidelines, qualifications, and other important information you need to know.
SEE ALSO: NPS Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018
Before you proceed to fill the Nigeria Immigration Service 2018 application form, you must meet up with the following requirements.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent.
- Must Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age.
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters for female.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the NIS.
- You must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Not be suffering from any form of mental or physical disability.
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem
- Pregnant women
- Previous major orthopedic operation
- Hearing difficulties
- Flat foot
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability
Academic Qualifications For Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form
Currently, NIS Recruitment is not on, kindly bookmark this page and stay updated with the latest information regarding when the recruitment will start.
Don’t forget to use this opportunity to share this information across to others on your social media to help inform others who might be interested to apply.