The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund 2022 Application Form is totally free for all eligible Nigerian Youths to apply. If you have been looking forward to applying for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan, then kindly read through this post as we have outlined the complete step guide instruction on how you can start your Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan 2022 Application online.
The NYIF Loan 2022 Portal grants you access up to N3 Million Credit Facility which is dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills & talents of Nigerian youths aimed at turning them into entrepreneurs, wealth creators and employers of labour.
More About Nigeria Youth Investment Fund 2022 Application
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) was set up as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) and funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to invest in youth ideas to build sustainable businesses that can activate enterprise and increase job opportunities in Nigeria.
The fund is dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills & talents of Nigerian youths aimed at turning them into entrepreneurs, wealth creators, and employers of labour, contributing to national development.
The plan targets young people between the ages of 18-35 years and details the needed actions required to support business establishment, expansion, and consequent employment creation for youth in critical economic and social sectors.
SEE ALSO: USA Green Card Lottery Application
This initiative helps generate much-needed employment opportunities to curb youth restiveness. Furthermore, it boost the managerial capacity of the youth and develops their potential to become the future large corporate organizations.
The NYIF aims to financially empower Nigeria’s youth to generate at least 500,000 jobs between 2020 and 2023.
Who Is Eligible To Apply for NYIF Loan?
Individuals / Non-registered Businesses
- Individuals within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years
- Has a valid BVN and means of ID
- Provision of Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs)
- Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
The NYIF Registration portal is open for every Nigerian and now can apply for the NYIF Loan Application. The application process is very easy and the NYIF application form can be made online with your smartphone or computer with an internet connection. This makes it easier for anyone to apply for loans from anywhere and anytime.
How to Apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund 2022 Form
Before you proceed, ensure you have a valid National Identity Card. And also that your name and date of birth corresponded with what you have on your school certificates. Secondly, you must be 18 years and above before applying. Applicants below 18 years will be not considered for empowerment.
- To start the NYIF application online, kindly visit https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New to register on NYIF Portal.
- Kindly note that the online registration is free, go on now and start filling up the registration form online via nyif.nmfb.com.ng now. Fill in your personal details (Enter your first, middle, and last name. Your last name is your last name. Fill in the correct 11 digits of your BVN. Click Next to continue.)
- If your BVN has been successfully verified, your date of birth will load automatically at this stage. Enter your phone number, email address, and choose your gender.
- Fill in your residential address, state, and local government territory. This is the home address, state and local government territory where you live.
- Double-check to make sure there aren’t any mistakes. Click Next to continue.
- Once you submit your application, then CBN reviews applications and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB.
Click the link below to start your Nigeria Youth Investment Fund 2022 Application Now!