The General public are hereby notified that the Nigerian Air force DSSC 2017 Recruitment Application form is now out. The Nigerian Air Force DSSC form is open for graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets.
Eligibility For Nigerian Air force DSSC 2017 Recruitment
Before you can apply for 2017 Nigerian Air force DSSC Recruitment, you must meet up with the following criteria.
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian
2. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 31 December 2017 (22-35 for Consultants).
3. Also not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
SEE ALSO: How To Apply For Air Force DSSC
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Qualifications
Candidates without any of the below qualifications must not apply.
Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- B Ed in Mathematics, English, Guidance & Counselling (Female), Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science.
- BSc/BA in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (IT Specialist)
- Peace & Conflict Resolution
- Physical and Health Education
- Medical Doctors (Consultants, Medical officers and Dental Officers)
- BSc Nursing (Any other qualification in Nursing field such as ICU, A&E, Theater, Ophthalmic and Anesthetic will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have current Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria license.)
How To Apply For Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Recruitment
Interested candidates are to apply online via the Nigerian air force portal www.airforce.mil.ng free of charge.
Print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
READ MORE: Online Registration of Unemployed Nigerians
Multiple online applications is not allowed, it will be disqualified.
NOTE: Online Registration closes on 15 June 2017, and Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 1-8 July 2017.
The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
We look forward for your opinion, kindly drop it in the comment box below. Also, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends using the share button below.