Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration 2017 – This information goes to the general public that are interested in Nigeria’s Got Talent 2017 Registration & Audition. For interest of those that don’t know much about Nigeria’s Got Talent, this post will educate you about that.
Nigeria’s Got Talent is a Nigerian reality talent show which is part of the Got Talent franchise. It was launched in 2012 on television stations AIT and NTA, and sponsored by telecommunication company Airtel.
Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration 2017 Application Guideline
Kindly read the following instructions before proceeding to apply for Nigeria’s Got Talent Session 3 Audition Registration Form.
1. Applicant must be resident in NIGERIA with a valid form of identification ( birth certificate or valid international passport).
2. Applicants who are not available for a first round audition may still be considered for audition on the basis of a submitted DVD or video clip at the sole discretion of the Producer whose decision will be final and binding.
3. The completion of an application does not really guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in the Programme.
4. If you are under 18 years of age:
- You must obtain the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying; and
- You must be accompanied by your parents or legal guardians at the audition. Proof of age will be required at the auditions.
If you wish to know when Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration 2017 Form will be on sale. kindly drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Also feel free to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others by using the comment box below.