Do you think that you really impress the audience and the judges with your talent, then hurry now and apply for the Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration Form.
Nigeria’s Got Talent is a Nigerian reality Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration Form show which is part of the Got Talent franchise. Also, it’s aimed is to build creative spirit in young people.
For interested applicants that want to know about Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration Form, here we are going to enlighten and direct you on the whole process.
Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration Form
On the Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration Form, you to fill the form by providing the following details:
- First name and Surname
- Stage name (Optional)
- Upload a picture (Optional)
- Date of birth
- Street address
- Mobile phone number
- Alternative number (Optional)
- Email address
Still on the registration form of Nigeria’s Got Talent, you will also find questions like: Have you been on TV before?, Are you a group, if so how many?, What is your talent?
However, if you selected “Other” please indicate what your talent is like, and provide answer to the following:
- What type of performer are you?
- Any special requirement for your audition?
- Why should we pick you?
- Names of performers in act and their roles (if in a group of 2 or more)
- Upload a video (Optional)
- Relationship with next of kin
- Contact details of next of kin
- Please state if you have won any type of television competition before and what the prize was?
- Name of next of kin
Finally, you have to AGREE TO THE TERM and CONDITION, then you can SUBMIT your application form.
The comment box is open for your question or contribution about Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration Form.