Nokia to Launch 1st Android Tablet – The Nokia company is about to unveiled and launch their first new product since they divert from mobile phones by selling its device and service division to Microsoft earlier this year.
The president of Nokia Technologies (Nokia’s industrial research division) Ramzi Haidamus, described the N1 as being as good as the iPad mini but cheaper. The design is clearly inspired by Apple’s device.
SEE ALSO Fb Video Downloader Online Without Software
Features of N1 Android Tablet
- 7.9-inch screen @ 2048 x 1536 resolutions
- Intel 64-bit Atom Processor Z3580, 2.3 GHz
- Aluminum body @200.7mm height, 138.6mm width
- 2 GB DDR3 (800mMHz) RAM
- 8MP rear- facing camera with auto-focus
- 5 MP front facing camera, fixed focus
- Z launcher
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 1080p video recording
- Micro-USB class C port.
This is a great product for Nokia fans and everyone who has not found the right Android tablet yet. The N1 has a delightfully intuitive interface and an industrial design to match it.