If you ever want to become a prisons officer in Nigeria, then hurry now fill the NPS Recruitment 2018/2019 Form online at www.recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng. The Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 registration portal is open for an applicant to fill in the existing vacancies in Nigeria Prisons Service.
Just as the Nigeria Prisons Service has commenced their 2018/2019 online recruitment exercise, you don’t need to dull this time around if you are looking for a job in Nigeria. The registration online is Free, and the portal to complete and fill the NPS Recruitment 2018/2019 Form online is www.recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng.
Note that before you apply, you must meet up with the current requirements which include:
- You must be Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Also, you must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- You are required to possess a good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- You must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc. Also, you must not be financially embarrassed.
- If you want to apply, you must be between ages of 18 and 30 years, and your heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
Having seen the requirements, the next step to take is to visit www.recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng and begin to fill your NPS Recruitment 2018/2019 application form.
How Can I Fill The NPS Recruitment 2018/2019 Form?
The only way to complete your registration is online. Just go to recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit. Or www.prisons.gov.ng. Fill the Nigerian Prisons Recruitment application form and submit online.
Note that only one application is allowed and it’s Free. Multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
If you need more updated information concerning Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2018/2019, kindly use our comment box below to get to us. Also, remember to share this information across to others on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ and other social media account.