Here comes another opportunity for female undergraduate students in Nigeria. The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia known as NWAG intends to award 37 scholarships to undergraduate ladies in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
This scholarship embraces one time scholarship, one per state of origin and one per Federal Capital Territory. The estimated amount for this scholarship is $200.00 for each Nigerian female undergraduate.
How You Can Apply For NWAG Female Undergraduate Scholarship
The NWAG Female Undergraduate Scholarship application form can be downloaded at the NWAG official website which is http://www.nwag.org.
You can as well click here to download the Application Form
ALSO SEE: Shanghai University Scholarship 2017 Application
Also, concerned candidate are expected to submit the listed documents together with the application form online.
- Proof of state of origin
- Two letters of recommendation from either of the following; Your Village Head, Church/Pastor/ Local Government chairman, One of your lecturers.
- A letter of recommendation from the Dean of your faculty or Head of Department
- A photocopy of your student’s Identity card.
- A current passport of yourself.
- An explanation of why you need the scholarship – not more than one and half page (typed)
- A typed essay on; ‘ Women are Marginalized in leadership positions in Nigeria. Position yourself as a woman activist and propose how you can advocate for womens right in government positions, challenge early child marriage, and gender discrimination.’ (This essay should be double spaced)
SEE ALSO: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme Here (Overseas & Local)
NWAG Female Undergraduate Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for the submission of the online application is on May 31, 2017.
NOTE: The Application process is free of charge! Do not send or give money to any individual nor include money in your application.
For more question, kindly drop it in the comment box section below. Also remember to share this post with your friends and loved once, by using the share button below.