Outlook Mail Registration steps are simple for users who are yet to create Microsoft account. This automatically connects to Microsoft apps and services ranging from OneDrive, Skype, Office Online, OneNote, and many more.
Once you have Create Outlook Account, you don’t need to sign up different Microsoft accounts to use any app or services belonging to Microsoft. With your Outlook.com Login details, you have access to all other host of Microsoft apps and services.
How To Start Your Outlook Mail Registration
1. Visit www.outlook.com for your new mail registration or click www.signup.live.com now to go to the sign up page.
3. Pick for your Microsoft Mail account, your desire username for your account such as “@outlook.com“, “@live.com” or “@hotmail.com“.
RELATED: Free Email Service Providers
4. Enter a valid phone number and country code because you will be required to verify your phone number before you can proceed with other sections of the Outlook Mail Registration form. Quickly verify your phone number then continue with the rest of the form.
5. Next is for you to prove you are “Real Human” that want to create outlook mail account. Just type in the code, words or numbers as it appear on the box provided for you.6. Finally, check the promotion box if you want to be receiving promotion mails from Microsoft. Then click “Create account” button.NOTE: During the registration, you may use your other existing email address such as @gmail.com, or @yandex.com, or @yahoo.com. But you have to verify the mail before it start to function.
Outlook.com Login | Steps to Sign In Microsoft Outlook Mail
If you are don’t have an Outlook.com mail app to login to your account, just follow the simple process below for Outlook.com Login. Just by providing your Outlook login details.
- With your mobile phone or Pc browser, visit Outlook.com sign-in page
- On the login form, type your outlook mail address and click Next.
- Enter your password then click on “Sign in” to access your Microsoft account.
Also, you can download outlook.com App right on your mobile phone to access your mail more faster. Just use the link below to download Microsoft app latest version free.