Google + is a social network created by Google to provide users with a community where they can share. If you have an account with the platform, you can share images, updates and meet people from different part of the world. However, this article is not an introduction to google plus neither is it to teach you how to open google plus account. But if you want to delete your google plus account, then this is the right article for you.
There are several reasons, why people want to delete their google plus account. Whatever reason you have for you, just follow the instructions below to remove your data from google plus permanently.
READ ALSO: How to Delete Your SoundCloud Account
How to Delete your Google Plus Account
- Open your browser, on your phone or PC, and log in to your Google + account.
- Check the top left corner of your browser and click on the drop-down menu, choose settings and go to disable google.
- On the next page, select delete your entire Google profile.
- Go to the bottom of the page and tick the box next to required.
- Select remove selected services
What Next After You Delete Your Google+ Account or Profile?
Deleting your Google+ account will not affect certain other Google products, like Search, Gmail, and your Google Account.
But if you want to use Google+ again after deleting your profile, you’ll need to create a new profile. However, if you want to stop using all Google products that make you sign in, like Gmail and Google Wallet, you can delete your Google Account.
Google + is an exciting social platform, but there have been privacy issues with the site recently. But if you want to take your profile off google plus, you would have learned how to do it at the end of this article.