Fortnite is one of the trending games on consoles right now, but with an announcement made earlier the game will now be available on IOS devices. This means that Apple users will be able to get access to play the game on the go. Fortnite battle royale, as it is called, is the most watched and played game on twitch platform for now and it has been making quite a wave recently. In this article, we are going to be showing you how to play Fortnite on IOS devices by signing up on epic games.
Playing fortnite beta on your iPhone or iPad will require that you have an epic games account, this will allow you to play crossplay and sign into any device when you want to play the game. To sign up for epic games simply follow the instructions below;
How to Sign up for Epic Games & Play Fortnite on IOS Devices
- Open your browser and input EpicGames.com into the URL space.
- Click on the menu bar which should be at the top-right corner if your web page.
- Look for the account icon, which appears as a person’s shadow and select it.
- Tap sign up at the screen’s bottom.
- You can choose to sign up using your Facebook or Google account and you can also choose to enter your details in the form provided.
- Read the terms of service and tick the box to signify that you agree.
- Click on ‘create account’
- You will be redirected to the homepage of epic games, click sign in once there and press Play Fee Now to sign up for the IOS beta.
- Go and check your email for a confirmation message and just like that you in.
Fortnite is a free for all game where you land from the sky at the beginning and look for your weapons of war. You have to make sure that you remain the last man standing to win. The game can be played with 99 other players which will also be trying to kill your player.
It is free to download, but there several in-app purchases after downloading it. You will certainly love the game with its top graphics and interesting theme.