To Print JAMB Original Result Slip is now simple. It’s something you can do within a few minutes and you are done. Your Original JAMB result slip is an official document which is required during your admission screening exercise and other admission clearance. The instructions outlined in this article will guide you on how you can easily print out your JAMB Original Result Slip. Just pay attention and follow the procedures.
Before we proceed, I will like to share with you how important or why you need to print your original Jamb result slip.
IMPORTANT OF JAMB ORIGINAL RESULT SLIP
- While going for your Admission Screening for your school of choice, it is required that you submit it on exam day.
- If you want to push for your admission into your school of choice either through supplementary or other admission lists.
- During your registration process for the school you were offered admission, it will be required in order to verify your JAMB Score for a successful registration.
- Your original Jamb result shows truly that you sat for jamb Examination Examination
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip Online
1. Simply type in your log in your Jamb Account with your details(email address and password) at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
2. Once logged in, a page will open where you will see all available services.
3. Press “Print Result Slip”, then a Transaction ID is generated for you. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
4. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
5. Press the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
6. On the next page which is the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
7. Now you will see the status of your payment on the “My Payment Section”. Also, an SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
8. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
9. Now that you have provided all the required information, and you are sure that there are accurate. Simply proceed to print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
Here is a sample of JAMB Original Result Slip
FEATURES OF THE JAMB ORIGINAL RESULT SLIP
The Original JAMB Result Slip Very unique and it contains the following:
- Complete Candidate Full Names
- Candidate’s Details/Information
- Candidate’s Colored Passport
- Candidate’s UTME Subjects
- Candidate’s results
- Candidate’s Choice of School and Courses
- Candidate’s Contact Address
- Notification from JAMB.
Note: The cost for the printing of the JAMB Original Result Slip is One Thousand Naira (N 1000). Also, The JAMB Original Result Slip must bear your passport photograph on it.