Looking for how you can redeem your Spotify Gift Card? Then keep reading, as we have provided the detailed step guide instruction in this post. Spotify is one amazing online platform where you can download and stream music. They provide one of the best services that you can dream of and you will find all your favorites songs on the platform, no matter what genre it is.
The service is available for smartphones and you can also access it with your computer when you log on to their site or download the app. However, the songs on Spotify are not free and you will need to pay a fee to listen to them or buy them. But there are gift cards that you can use and we have written this article to help you redeem your Spotify gift card.
Redeeming a Spotify gift card is quite easy and you wouldn’t need to break a sweat over it. So just follow the instructions in this article and by the end, you would have known how to redeem your code wither on a browser or on the app.
Steps to Redeem Your Spotify Gift Card
- Open your browser or the app and log in to your correct account, if you don’t have an account look for the sign-up button and register your account.
- After logging in, click your username in the top right corner of the screen and select “account”.
- Look for a menu on the left and choose “Redeem” from that menu.
- Enter the gift code into the box provided (the gift code would have been emailed to you by the service provider you got it form).
- You can enter your zip code (search for your locale on google and check the zip code)
- After doing this, you can now start streaming music on Spotify.
SEE ALSO: Easy Way To Download Music From Spotify
If you receive error messages after entering the code, check if you entered the correct code and also not that you cannot use a code after 12 months. There you have it, keep coming back to onlinepluz for more “how to’s”.