By visiting the Ohio BMV online system portal at www.oplates.com, you can successfully renew your Ohio plate online, if you have no time to deal with renewing your Motor plate offline. Once at Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles online system, you can select and purchase specialty plates, and as well renew one or more vehicles plates within few minutes.
Various services are available for easy access by users of Ohio BMV online system on their web homepage at www.oplates.com. Some request of this services can be easily accessed through their online system by simply clicking on the corresponding link:
- Driver abstracts order online.
- Special plates availability checking
- Check your registration status
- Renew your vehicle registration
- Pay reinstatement fee online
- Address change for your vehicle registration
- Exchange your plates online
Ohio Plate Online Renewal Eligibility Requirements:
- Your vehicle must be currently registered with the Ohio BMV.
- You must have a valid Social Security number.
- Ensure your personal and vehicular information on your registration renewal is correct.
- You know your license plate number.
- Have a valid credit card (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express) or a checking account for payment.
READ MORE: How To Activate T-Mobile Value Card Online
You can visit oplates.com for more information on Ohio BMV services. Kindly follow the simple steps on this article to help you manage your plate. For instance, if you want to renew your vehicle registration.
How To Renew Your Plates at Ohio BMV Online System Via www.oplates.com
In order to successfully renew your vehicle plate online, kindly follow the detailed step guide insructions below.
1. Open your web browser and go to the Ohio Motor plate renew homepage at https://services.dps.ohio.gov/BMVOnlineServices/VR/Oplates
2. Once the homepage opens, press the box “Renew your vehicle registration” to proceed. Then hit the “I Accept” box after reading through the stated instructions.
3. Ensure that your plate expiration date is within 90days or not expired more than 90days of range and your vehicle registered in Ohio and then click continue.
4. Type in your plate number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the provided field space.www.oplates.com5. You can choose to enter your Driver License Information such as:
- License/State ID Number or Key Number
- Date of Birth
- First letter of your Last name
- Last 4 digits of SSN
6. Kindly adhere to the onscreen instruction to finish the vehicle renewal registration process.
For more information regarding your Ohio Plate renewal using the at Ohio BMV Online System, visit www.oplate.com