To Reset SBCglobal Login Password is not complicated, rather it’s one of the easiest things to do in an email account. This page will help you reset your SBCglobal Login Password with a wireless number. So keep reading to get the full insight, as the whole process is very easy and straight-forward.
This page will show you how to assign a wireless number to your AT&T Access ID, sign-in info or billing info to receive a temporary password by text. I want you to know that it is possible for you to assign your wireless number to your access ID in order to reset the password of your SBCGlobal email ID.
In this post, you will learn how to use a non-AT&T wireless number to reset your SBCglobal email ID password and also, how to use a wireless number to reset your free SBCglobal email password. Just follow the simple step guide below to get started.
How To Reset SBCglobal Login Password With A Wireless Number
If you are using a free SBCGlobal email account that is excluded of AT&T service, then follow the steps below, to reset your login password.
- Go to ‘Profile’ and choose ‘Sign-in info’.
- Move to ‘My linked accounts’ and then select ‘Manage email account’.
- Kindly choose ‘Edit User Information’.
- Now, type in your wireless number followed by using ‘Use this number for resetting the password’.
- Select ‘Save Changes’.
- Complete all the confirmation that is sent to your wireless number in the next 24 hours. You may have to pay for the text messages along with other charges in case you are not using an AT&T wireless number.
NOTE: The company will keep your wireless number on file for a month in order to prevent any unauthorized access to your SBCGlobal email account. After a month, you will be able to use your wireless number to reset the password of your SBCGlobal email.
READ MORE: How to Login SBCGlobal Email
How To Use a non-AT&T Wireless Number To Reset SBCglobal Login Password
- Go to ‘Profile’ and press ‘Contact Info’.
- If you have more than one email account, just select the ‘account’ you want to update from the drop-down.
- Now, choose the ‘Phone’ tab.
- Select ‘Edit’ in the ‘Billing Phone Numbers’ section.
- Type in your ‘wireless number’ in the ‘primary number’ field.
- There will be an option named ‘Use this number to recover your AT&T access ID or reset the password’ for which you will have to check the corresponding box.
- Select ‘Save’.
- Complete any confirmation that is sent to your wireless number within 24 hours. You will have to pay for the message and other charges because you are not using AT&T wireless number.
If you encounter any problem during the process, then contact the SBCglobal email help and support providers. They will assist you with the process of how to reset SBCglobal email login password through your phone number.