Gone are those days when you delete an app on your iPhone, then to Restore Deleted Apps on iPhone, you had to either rely on an iTunes backup or just repurchase the app again if you can not do without the App.
Currently, Apple has made app management much easy and stress free. If you mistakenly deleted an app, you don’t need to panic as you can recover the deleted App very easily on your iOS device. Provided you have already bought the app, you can easily re-download the app free.
How to Restore Deleted Apps on iPhone or iPad
The whole process is very easy and it does not wast time. Just follow the simple step instruction on this article, and you will get that done.
- First, launch App Store on your iOS device.
- Secondly, tap on the profile icon just at the top right corner.
- Next, tap on Purchased and then My Purchases.
- Kindly tap on “Not on This iPhone” menu on top.
- Now, find the app that you deleted and then tap on it to re-install.
- Once you tap on the cloud icon right next to the app, the re-installation process will begin as soon as possible.
- As you have downloaded the App, you will not be charged again.
As you can see, it’s very easy to restore deleted apps on iPhone or iOS devices.
Remember to send your feedback by using the comment box below. Feel free to reach us if you have any problem regarding to this guide. Also don’t forget to share this article to help enrich your friends.